*Indent Only - Lead times apply
Outstanding quality, coupled with a wide range of lever styles, exquisitely finished in the rich tones of satin stainless steel, are the key features of the Schlage Form Series. This contemporary lever range has a distinctively European feel. Blending form with function, the Schlage Form Series will allow you to express your individuality with lasting integrity. Beautifully designed down to the last detail, this series is manufactured from high quality stainless steel for high performance, increased durability, good looks and great feel.
The Schlage Form Series has a round rose with a range of solid levers to choose from.
The Schlage Form Series features new QuickFix™ technology, which revolutionises the fixing mechanisim for faster door hardware installation.
•Constructed of quality components with solid stainless steel levers and outer roses (US304 grade)
• Built in privacy push-button for quick installation and ease of use
• The Form Series is suitable for use on approved fire core door assemblies when used with fire rated mortice locks or latches
• Through bolts provide secure fixing, concealed by a round rose cover for aesthetic appeal
• Square outer rose accessory available for all lever profiles
• Features new QuickFix™ technology - install door lever in under 30 seconds after installation of the latch and strike
• All levers are non-handed
• Can be used with Schlage tubular latches, ME series mortice locks or 990 series mortice locks
• Alpha, Costa and Telo levers are AS1428: 1-2009 compliant
|Door thickness|| |
Latch Furniture 30mm to 55mm
Passage Set 30mm to 50mm
Privacy Set 30mm to 42mm
|Fixing||Bolt-through concealed fixing|
|Material||Stainless steel grade 304 handle, zinc diecast roses|
|Spindle||Furniture accepts 7.6mm spindle|
|Handing||Non-handed (except Fattori and Vinci dummy trim)|
10 years mechanical and finish warranty