Schlage FE Series keypad locks bring convenient security to the home.
With features such as auto lock and flex lock, combined with the proven quality of all Schlage residential locks, security and safety is assured.
Step up to a more secure and flexible solution with Schlage electronic keypad locks. You're free to add, change or delete user codes in just seconds and to come and go as you please.
Install a Schlage lock and you install nearly a century of total dedication to security, quality and innovation.
• ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Certified
• Patented commercial grade clutching motor drive, tested to 1,000,000 cycles
• Vandal resistant clutching lever and free spinning deadbolt turn
• Auto lock function - automatic relocking after 5 seconds
• Flex lock function - lock can be locked/unlocked by inside turn snib to enable passage mode
• Code control; 6 digit programming code to add/delete user codes
• 19 user 4 digit code capacity; 10,000 user code combinations
• Blue LED illuminated keypad on demand
• Mechanical key override
• 9 volt alkaline battery gives an average of 3 years life
• Fits a standard door preparation
Door type: Timber or metal
Door thickness: 35mm to 44mm
Chassis: Cold rolled steel - corrosion treated
Latch: forend Steel - plated finish Bolt Die cast with hardened steel insert
Strike plate: Steel - plated finish
Backsets: 60/70mm adjustable
Key: cylinder Schlage C5 pin
Finishes: Chrome plate, satin chrome plate, satin nickel plate
Warranty: Lifetime mechanical & finish 1 year electronic