Yale Connect Bridge For Yale Unity Lock only.
Yale Connect Bridge allows you to access your lock from wherever you are. Allowing you to lock and unlock, change PIN codes and lock settings remotely. Giving you total control over your lock, via the Yale Access app, you are able to lock and unlock your door, grant access to others and keep track of visitor access. Integrating the bridge into your home automation system, users have the ability to create scenes such as turn your lights on when your door unlocks.
The Yale Connect Bridge enables voice assistant and ‘Works with’ ability, integrating into your Google, Samsung or Alexa smart home devices.
- Total control via the App. The Yale Access App allows you to lock and unlock your door, grant access to others and keep track of visitor access.
- Remote accessyour lock from anywhere, anytime; lock and unlock, manage access and adjust lock settings remotely.
- Compatible to integratewith voice assistants including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant for hands-free control.
*The Yale Connect Bridge is required for integrations into smart home hub.
- Compliance CE: European Electric Compliant
- RCM: Australian Electrical Regulatory Compliant
- Communication via Bluetooth V4.2
- Dimensions 70mm(H)x 70mm(W)x 39mm(D)
- Powered plug
- Operating temperature range 0c to 40c
- Operating humidity range 10-85%
- Power consumption 100-240V
- iOS (11.0 or higher) or Android (8.0 or higher with Bluetooth 4.0) smartphones
Learn More Here.
White nylon plastic