The Yale Touchscreen Digital Deadbolt offers key free access to your home. This DIY product from Yale is easy-to-install and can easily replace an existing deadbolt on your home. The illuminated touchscreen pad is convenient for night time entry, and voice guide allows easy programming of up to 25 different user codes.
- No mechanical buttons, which means no trace of your secret pin code.
Pin Code Management
- One master pin code, program up to 25 user codes.
- Incorrect code entry: After 5 unsuccessful attempts at entering, a valid pin code the unit will shut down for 3 minutes and not allow operation.
- Hold the inside button for 4 beeps, no one can open the lock with the keypad.
- Audible alarm sounds if attempting to forcibly remove outside lock from door.
One Touch Locking
- Allows a simple touch of the keypad on your way out to engage the latch bolt
Mechanical Key Override
- In the event your battery goes flat, a key override will prevent you from being locked out.
Low battery Warning
When the battery is low, the status indicator will flash RED. If the battery power is completely lost, use the key override.
Voice and visual guides for programming
Voiced guided instructions will help you to program your lock. For added convenience, a light guide will also assist with programming.
- 54mm face/cross bore
- 25mm latch hole
- 32–36mm door thickness (plastic gasket)
- 37–50mm door thickness (rubber gasket)
- Both gaskets are included in pack
60-70mm adjustable backset